Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Automotive Industry
Take full advantage of Microsoft Dynamics 365 — an Enterprise Solution designed for growth — and learn how you can use it to increase your company’s efficiency, maximize production, and upscale your revenue.
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Automotive Industry?
With new automobiles coming out with splendid features and technology to enhance the driving experience, you are sure the Automotive Industry will see an exponential growth.
But the bigger question — Is your organization positioned to meet the demands and manage the expertise? Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be tailor-fit for Automotive Industries to streamline manufacturing, build resilient supply chain, and maximize efficiency.
And that’s not it — You can create a high-quality planning and logistic system that seamlessly fits in your line of business, superior product management process, assess product life cycle, reduce costs, sync manufacturing operations, and do a lot more with Dynamics 365.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Automotive Industry?
- Future Proof Inventory Management: Get improved data visibility, cut unwanted costs, provide better customer service, and prevent those scary out-of-stock issues using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Streamline Production: Be on pace with increased demand by adopting a manufacturing strategy and turning things around — for the good. Plan in advance, reduce the time to market, and increase sales.
- Lean Manufacturing: Using lean manufacturing with Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can reduce the turn-around time, increase productivity, and improve efficiency.
- Financial Accounting: Automotive is a high velocity, high capital, and high agility business model. Gain complete visibility of your finances, cash flow management, accounting, reporting, and stock valuation.
- Better Forecast: Allocate appropriate budgets before things get going. Wondering how you can do this with Microsoft Dynamics 365? Because you all have real-time and integrated data in hand.
Ascent Understands Engineering
Ascent understands you need a variety of software solutions to handle a project. Our system integration and cloud solutions allow easy access to the data needed across multiple parties.
Our field-management solutions keep on-site contractors, managers and inspectors in constant communication in all kinds of environments. Real-time data collection reduces double-entry and delays while information is being uploaded.
Our customer had a need that our software system integrates with five of their internal applications, Oracle ERP, CRM, EDI, Document processing and payment gateway. We partnered with Ascent team and we worked closely from the early discussions through the successful delivery.
Customer is satisfied and we are so happy to have a true partner like Ascent, working closely with our developers, business analysts, IT, QA and managers.