Senior Information Security Engineer
- Designing, developing, and recommending integrated security systems and solutions that will ensure proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
- Providing technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions to manage information-related risks.
- Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, threat detection and mitigation.
- Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities.
- Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
Product(s): Washington D.C
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 7+ years
Key Functions & Required Skills
- Bachelors of Science or higher.
- 7+ years of Information Security experience.
- McAfee certifications is a plus.
Clearance: Varies by project. Strong preference to US citizens, able to get clearance levels as required by customer.
About Ascent Innovations
Ascent Innovations LLC is a minority-woman-owned business, and a certified Federal and State/Local Government Contractor.
Ascent is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ascent is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Ascent Innovations LLC appreciates your talents and passion you bring every day, and offers tremendous growth opportunities.
Ascent offers competitive salary and performance bonus.
Additional Benefits include
- Health and Dental Group Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- Gym membership