SAP Principal Architect
The primary focus of SAP Principal Architect is to architect and develop a client-specific enterprise resource and planning (ERP) solution through its complete cycle, based on the industry best practices, US GAAP practices, in order to bring operational efficiency and financial visibility with SAP FICO system.
- Organize the business requirement gathering through workshops.
- Analyze the requirements.
- Evaluate how the accounting requirements fit US GAAP guidelines.
- Lead the analysis and design efforts.
- Work closely with client’s finance team.
- Prepare the blueprint of the project implementation.
- Present the solution design to the stakeholders.
- Lead the Design and Build tasks.
- Write and review Functional Design Documents for system customizations in Finance & Accounting functionality.
- Conduct structured internal testing and User Acceptance Testing. Ensure stabilization of the solution and continuous improvements.
- Present the solution to various stakeholders, PMs and end-users. Work with the executive team to create a go-live plan.
- Execute and coordinate the go-live steps.
- Validate the deployment. Develop a Support process.
- Build and deploy iterative enhancements to Live.
- Work on architecting and performing complex software design and analysis tasks in SAP FI processes with various integration points within SAP CO, MM, SD Modules & Interfaces with various other tools in projects through all activities from Requirement to Implementation and Support.
- Implement Methodologies like SAP ASAP & S/4 HANA Activate Agile project methodologies.
- Create detailed business requirement gathering documents by attending workshops, Create AS-IS and TO-BE business blue printing documentations, determination of gap analysis, functional design & technical designing specifications, business process re-engineering, configuration, custom code specifications, data migration, cut-over, roll-out to real-time production system, change management and post-implementation support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Accounting, Business, Information Technology, or in a related field,
- 5 years of professional experience as a SAP Solution Architect, SAP FICO Senior Consultant or in a related role.
- Professional experience in:
(1) 2 years of experience in full cycle SAP FICO project management including discovery sessions, requirement gathering, preparing project estimates and project plan with work breakdown structure, resource allocation, systems integration and deployment methodology of SAP ASAP;
(2) 2 years of experience preparing and presenting Solution Blueprint to the stakeholders;
(3) 2 years of experience preparing Test strategy and Project Closure;
(4) 1 year of experience configuring each of SAP FI modules – New General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset Accounting (AA), Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM), SAP Treasury and Risk Management (TRM);
(5) 1 year of experience configuring each of SAP CO modules – Cost Center Accounting (CCA) Internal Order (IO), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Costing Profitability Analysis (COPA), Product Costing (CO-PC), Material Ledger & Actual Costing;
(6) 1 year of experience configuring each of SAP FSCM modules – Business Partners, Credit Management, Collections, & Disputes Management, Cash & Liquidity Management and Treasury and Risk Management;
(7) 3 years of experience requirement gathering, Architecting and performing complex software design and analysis tasks in SAP FICO;
(8) 3 years of experience working with end-users and software developers and providing training;
(9) 3 years of experience with integration of SAP FI with CO, MM, SD modules & interfacing with various other applications;
(10) 3 years of experience preparing SAP test scripts and test data to perform unit testing, functional & integration testing;
(11) 3 years of experience conducting Conference Room Pilot sessions and Go-Live preparation; and
(12) 1 year of experience preparing test Automation experience in HP-UFT or Worksoft Certify.
- 25% of domestic travel required.