Sales & Marketing Associate
The function of the Sales & Marketing Associate is to grow the organization’s client base by proactively searching for and reaching out to potential clients.
- Identifying prospects; creating and identifying sales opportunities.
- Building and maintaining Ascent’s brand and reputation within designated markets.
- Developing marketing materials for direct and indirect distribution to current and potential clients.
- Updating and maintaining Ascent’s social media platforms.
- Utilizing digital and traditional platforms for networking and interacting with potential clients.
Product(s): Chicago, IL
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 2+ years DAX
- Regularly report on activities, accomplishments, and challenges; including maintaining an accurate and up-to-date list of contacts and interactions with current and prospective clients.
- Must take notes of the meeting minutes and record it. Provide an overview/summary to the manager.
- Must arrive on time for each workday and for each appointment, ready and prepared to perform expected tasks.
- Willing to become familiar with business technology and Cybersecurity.
- Maintain an organized work area and workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree or graduating in summer 2018.
- Must have the ability to speak, write, and comprehend written and verbal instructions in English.
- Must have a willingness to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Communicate and interact with internal and external parties in a diplomatic, pleasant and confident manner.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.