Sales & Marketing Associate
The function of the Sales & Marketing Associate is to grow the organization’s client base by proactively searching for and reaching out to potential clients.
- Identifying prospects; creating and identifying sales opportunities.
- Building and maintaining Ascent’s brand and reputation within designated markets.
- Developing marketing materials for direct and indirect distribution to current and potential clients.
- Updating and maintaining Ascent’s social media platforms.
- Utilizing digital and traditional platforms for networking and interacting with potential clients.
Product(s): Chicago, IL
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 2+ years DAX
- Regularly report on activities, accomplishments, and challenges; including maintaining an accurate and up-to-date list of contacts and interactions with current and prospective clients.
- Must take notes of the meeting minutes and record it. Provide an overview/summary to the manager.
- Must arrive on time for each workday and for each appointment, ready and prepared to perform expected tasks.
- Willing to become familiar with business technology and Cybersecurity.
- Maintain an organized work area and workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree or graduating in summer 2018.
- Must have the ability to speak, write, and comprehend written and verbal instructions in English.
- Must have a willingness to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Communicate and interact with internal and external parties in a diplomatic, pleasant and confident manner.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
About Ascent Innovations
Ascent Innovations LLC is a minority-woman-owned business, and a certified Federal and State/Local Government Contractor.
Ascent is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ascent is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Ascent Innovations LLC appreciates your talents and passion you bring every day, and offers tremendous growth opportunities.
Ascent offers competitive salary and performance bonus.
Additional Benefits include
- Health and Dental Group Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- Gym membership