Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
Technical Lead is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of the Applications technical resources, in support of all Enterprise Business Applications. Applications include (but not limited to) ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence environments. The role will lead the coordination of a global delivery model including both Ascent 365 and external partners.
Primary responsibilities include liaising with Business Analysts and other Stakeholders to understand and scope bodies of work, prioritize tasks and schedules in order to meet departmental and corporate objectives, both strategic and tactical. The Technical Lead position will be responsible for maintaining a productive working environment for the global development teams as well as for ensuring that all standards are met or surpassed business requirements. The Technical Lead position will be responsible for ensuring overall application architecture fits the business requirements, and in conformance with the overall enterprise Technical Reference Architecture (TRA).
Candidates will be responsible for working with consults, development and infrastructure teams to implement and upgrade the Dynamics AX system and
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) application and implementation
- Provide expertise during assessment, installation, configuration and deployment phases.
- Create Reports and Workflows.
- Should be able to work with client’s IT, assess license needs and hardware requirements.
- Assess the security aspects of integrations and customizations.
- Conduct IT training and provide best AX system maintenance practices.
- B.S. Degree or above.
- 3+ years with Microsoft ERP software and technologies.
- Ability to travel anywhere in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Have a sound working knowledge of database, web technologies and underlying AX infrastructure.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work with AX Developers, AX Consultants, Client IT staff, Warehousing and Accounting staff.
About Ascent Innovations
Ascent Innovations LLC is a minority-woman-owned business, and a certified Federal and State/Local Government Contractor.
Ascent is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ascent is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Ascent Innovations LLC appreciates your talents and passion you bring every day, and offers tremendous growth opportunities.
Ascent offers competitive salary and performance bonus.
Additional Benefits include
- Health and Dental Group Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- Gym membership