Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
Technical Lead is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of the Applications technical resources, in support of all Enterprise Business Applications. Applications include (but not limited to) ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence environments. The role will lead the coordination of a global delivery model including both Ascent 365 and external partners.
Primary responsibilities include liaising with Business Analysts and other Stakeholders to understand and scope bodies of work, prioritize tasks and schedules in order to meet departmental and corporate objectives, both strategic and tactical. The Technical Lead position will be responsible for maintaining a productive working environment for the global development teams as well as for ensuring that all standards are met or surpassed business requirements. The Technical Lead position will be responsible for ensuring overall application architecture fits the business requirements, and in conformance with the overall enterprise Technical Reference Architecture (TRA).
Candidates will be responsible for working with consulting and development teams to implement Dynamics AX and
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) application.
- Understand and document clients’ requirements, follow-up for approval and deliver to the client’s satisfaction.
- Conduct user training and provide support & best-practices.
- Be involved in pre-sales stages.
- Conduct presentations and seminars for prospective users.
- 5+ years ERP and 2+ year DAX implementation experience.
- Good knowledge of business process, experience in manufacturing environment is a must.
- Excellent skill of writing, analysis, customer handling, ability to document and extract requirements from observation of customer business process, presentation development expertise.
- Be able to travel anywhere in the United States, for four days a week, on a regular basis.
- Dynamics AX application experience is essential, at least in two of these modules – Financial, Trade & Logistic, Warehouse and Manufacturing. Certification preferred.
- Have a good knowledge of database, web technologies and underlying AX architecture.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Be familiar and should have used Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work with AX Developers and test the software delivery end-to-end.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity, rapid change, and focus adjustment between high-level and detail.