Microsoft Dynamics 365 Development Specialist
- Exciting opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical enthusiasts. This job requires a technical specialist role working with Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations, Power Platform, Azure, etc.- newest technologies in Microsoft stack.
- Customize Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain.
- System Integration with Power Automate; develop web and mobile apps with Power Apps.
- Develop reports in SSRS and Power BI.
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain solutions.
- Work with project managers, system analysts, functional consultants/SMEs, development team, and the end-users to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation.
- Build packages & deploy Dynamics 365 F&O objects
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX/365 experience with 2 years in D365
- Thorough programming skills: X++, C#, .NET, and SQL
- Results-oriented/self-directed with strong organizational skills
- Passion for learning and growing
- Strong time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 years of development experience in Dynamics AX or 365FO and 2 years in Dynamics 365.
- Experience working in Visual Studio and C# / X++.
- Experience in PowerBI, Flow, and Power Apps is a plus.
- Experience Microsoft LCS.
Job Types: Full-time or Contract-to-Hire
Salary depends on the qualifications and relevant experience.
Flexible to travel to client sites within the US, up to 10-15% of the time, after COVID.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Team Lead
- Key Leader
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings