Information Security Leader
- Provide security assessment and consulting, provide options and benefits, implement the security goals and be the trusted advisor to the customers.
- Track the progress of customer engagement and provide regular updates to the C-level.
- Provide technical leadership to the security engineers and analysts.
- Provide guidance to the network/systems engineers with respect to security.
- Assist the business development team with technical evaluation, scope determination and plan execution.
Product(s): Chicago, IL
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 3+ years
Key Functions & Required Skills
- At least 10 years of experience in cybersecurity.
- Two years of experience in each of these functions is highly desirable – consulting/advisory, incident response, scoping & planning, vendor technology evaluation & recommendation. Simultaneous experience is acceptable.
- Experience with multiple security technologies and multiple vendor software would be highly desirable.
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment, Application Penetration Testing, Data Loss Prevention, Intrusion Detection and Prevention and Security Information & Event Management.
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, or any related field.
- Certifications in Information Security such as CISSP or CISM is highly desirable.
- Cybersecurity experience in Dept. of Defense (DoD), Active Top Secret clearance would be beneficial.
- Certifications such as CEH, CISA, CCSP are beneficial as well.
About Ascent Innovations
Ascent Innovations LLC is a minority-woman-owned business, and a certified Federal and State/Local Government Contractor.
Ascent is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ascent is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Ascent Innovations LLC appreciates your talents and passion you bring every day, and offers tremendous growth opportunities.
Ascent offers competitive salary and performance bonus.
Additional Benefits include
- Health and Dental Group Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- Gym membership