Information Security Analyst
- Analyzing root causes of security incidents and alerts.
- Monitor, escalate and respond to security events.
- Manage McAfee security technologies and solutions, especially ePO, Web Gateway, DLP, IPS, Vulnerability Manager, ATD and TIE.
- Day to day responsibilities include monitoring and analyzing the security incidents and evaluating/recommending the remediation process.
Product(s): Chicago, IL or Washington D.C
Education: B.S Degree or above
Experience: 3+ years
Key Functions & Required Skills
- At least 3 years experience in managing McAfee ePO, Web Gateway, DLP and IPS.
- At least 1 year experience in McAfee SIEM, McAfee Advanced Threat Defense, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Manager, and FireEye HX.
- Work in public-sector or large HIPAA-compliant enterprise would be highly beneficial.
Clearance: Varies by project. Strong preference to US citizens, able to get clearance levels as required by customer.